Ronseal Decking Stripper completely removes oils, stains and paints from wooden decking. It’s easy to apply and just needs one coat to leave your deck looking brand new.
• One Coat
• Leaves your decking looking brand new
• Easy application
• Works in 30 minutes
||All types of stained and oiled decking
Always ensure the surface to be treated is clean, dry and free from any dust, algae, fungi or moss.
• To clean wood give it a good brush with a stiff brush to remove any dirt, debris or loose wood
• Test Ronseal Decking Stripper on a small area to make sure you're happy with the end results
• Protect surrounding plants and grass with a dust sheet
Ensure you are wearing protective gloves when using Ronseal Decking Stripper
• Shake thoroughly before use
• Poor the product directly on to the deck, working in small sections
• Leave for around 30 minutes to work, keeping an eye out for any patches that start to dry out. If this happens, re-apply on these areas
• After 30 minutes check with a scraper to see if the old coating is lifting, if not reapply and leave for another 10-15minutes
• Scrub with a stiff brush along the grooves and also across them to loosen the old coating
• Use clean water and continue to scrub the decking until it’s all completely lifted
• Wash with a hose or jet wash to finish
• Allow to dry for a couple days before applying a paint, stain or oil
Note: Always follow the manufacturer instructions found on the tin.
Aftercare & Storage
Don’t leave your decking bare of protection as this could result in your decking rotting and weathering. Follow with products such as Ronseal Ultimate Decking Protector or Ronseal Ultimate Decking Stain